Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Assignment #26 - Where Children Eat and Sleep.

Hello , It's Jumanh !




So Mrs.Pollock has us working on another assignment !
This assignment is very interesting we are looking at different areas of where people sleep and eat.
If you would like to explore this assignment more check out this.





The ideal home that would be in Jumanica would have 3 bedrooms,  2 bathrooms, a basement , a backyard, a kitchen and a living room !
The Ideal family would have 3 kids !
In Jumanica they have this type of pie called cheese pie , they have it for breakfast often.
If you ever go and visit a Jumanican family there is a 90% chance that they would feed you cheese pie for breakfast !









Luke - Hello everyone !
           I am Luke !
           I live in Jumanica .
           I have two sisters named Jade and Olivia
           My family owns a farm.
           I go to school everyday and when I come back I help out with the farming !
           On special occasions I get to help out my mom with making cheese pie !
           Sometimes she even let's me milk the cow !








2 comments:

  1. Hi Jumanh,

    You ahve a really good start to your assignment here. Make sure you also add information about the home and where Luke sleeps.

    ReplyDelete