Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Assignment #22- Faces of the world !

Part A : Hello we are doing our first geography assignment.
              If you want to read more about it , click HERE.
              This is where I found the definition of what globalization is CLICK.
              Now for my definition of what globalization means : Globalization is so many things, it could mean
                                                                                             country's trading , it's socitey's and politics too.




  




Part B : There is this cool website that Ms.Pollock showed us it's called facereasearch . 
              What you do is you play around with so many different faces and you average them up and get 
               one "average" face .
                


How to average a face : Okay so pretty much all you have to do is click on faces and then click on view average and it will average up the faces.



Part C:   While I was playing around with faceresearch I  noticed that the averaged face has a piece of
               everyone.
               I think that the "face of  tomorrow" means what our next generation will look like.
              What I mean by that is our next generation of people will be a what we call "averaged" baby , it will
               be from different races.
             

              Something that really surprised me when I was playing around was I averaged up 3 ugly guys and got
              not bad of a looking guy.


    
Part D:

Here is what I think the face of tomorrow  face of a girl will be .


             

The reason of why I think this is the "face of tomorrow"
is because , I averaged up every race and this is what I got !




Here is what I think the face of tommorow  face of a boy will be .











The reason of why I think this is the "face of tommorow" is because
like I said with the girl I averaged up every race.




Part E: I don't think I have a face that represents me because I could really be from any country.
             If it was'nt for my hejab people would'nt have knew that I was from an arab country.
            Also Iraqi's don't realy have a specifc skin colour , hair , eyes, noes etc.
            So I would say no I don't have a face that shows my identity.


There you go Mrs.Pollock I am Done !

No comments:

Post a Comment