Friday, October 1, 2010

Welcome

Hello
This is Jumanh and Im making my welcome blog.It's part of our assignment . Please comment and check out the things I post on my blog . I hope you enjoy it . By the way my favourite color is PURPLE. I like cheese...well...who doesn't? I'm chubby and proud .I also LOVE to listen to music. My  favourite sport is volleyball and I also enjoy playing basketball. I hope you like my welcome blog Amy helped me with it . Thanks Amy . By the way I'm very random .Thanks for reading and please comment .

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jumanh! My name is Dayna and I am from Mis.Crosbie's class. Thanks for visiting my blog. Just like you, my favorite color is purple, and you're right, who doesn't like cheese? You said you like music, but what kind of music do you listen to? Please stop by my blog again and comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why hello there jumanh Its me THE GINGERRRRR :p follow my blog buddy oh and you looked mity fine this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete