Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Assigment # 3

Behind My Name : Jumanh Hassan 
Before I started this assignment , I new  my name meant big pearl , because my parents told me.
I think my parents choose this name for me because when I was born I was chubby .
After searching on http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/search.php?p=qsearch&s_copt3=2&i_search=jumana&searchtype=sitewide&x=17&y=25
, I learned that it means big pearl.
Some other interesting things that I learned are, my last name means beautiful.
I think my name suits me because, I am chubby and my name means big pearl .
If I could give my self a new name it would be something very random because I have trouble deciding on things so it would be something very random.

2 comments:

  1. Jumanh,

    Very cute. I'll show you later how to shorten your link. There's an even better way than you used.

    Also, you're NOT chubby, my dear! You are absolutely perfect, a true pearl!

    ReplyDelete